Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Not that I condone this "un-holiday" - but I do like to get things rolling EARLY, yes... HOWEVER...


Isn't it sad to see this?
After ROB ZOMBIE
remakes Halloween - the movie
(Donald Pleasence must be rolling
twisting and tussling
tossing and turning
in his grave...!)
and insists to have it released
2 MONTHS EARLIER
than it should have been
(on August 31st
rather than October 31st...)
We are now all invited to go on a
freaky shopping spree
and GET SCARY EARLY!

That must be a reference to our
CREDIT CARD BILLS, NEXT MONTH!

Yikes - scary, indeed!
:(

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Isn't it LOGICAL to actually WAIT to "get scary" - until the actual day that is known as ALL-HALLOWS' EVE...?


Seems to me that, "getting scary early" dilutes the whole sordid affair - like, it isn't even "morbid fun" anymore once one gets there!


Once again, NOT that I condone nor partake in it - last time I bothered donning a costume to actually go "trick or treatin" it was 1977, I do believe...

Michael Myers wasn't even around yet!

Much less Rob Zombie!


I had donned THE DON's mask for the occasion...

No, not Trump - Duck! ;)



*lol*

4:11 PM  
Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Of course, I KNOW BETTER THAN MOST...

I KNOW those that are SCARY 365 DAYS A YEAR...

Probably even 24 HOURS A DAY...


"Getting scary early" is REAL EASY to THEM...


Curse them all, the misbegotten malicious evil hearts and dark souls that they are...



...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com